Rock Your Data consulting is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Assisting senior Cloud Analytics Consultants;
- Building complex cloud analytics solutions and data pipelines;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data for customers
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Support cloud analytics solutions
- You have previous experience in a data engineering role and have worked with large-scale data environments.
- You’ll need experience with various big data integration techniques, integration patterns, as well as the technologies and products used to implement them i.e. how to deal with volume/velocity/variety in a performant way.
- You have worked with unstructured big data, including data modelling and processing techniques (ETL, ELT) for big data systems especially in cloud environments.
- You have exposure to the AWS especially: S3, Redshift, EMR, Authora, Athena ;
- You have DevOps experience (Ansible/Chef/Puppet)
- You have an understanding of agile development practices, ideally having worked successfully with agile delivery teams.
- You have core programming experience of the following:
- complex sql
- Big plus if
- Matillion etl